Thursday, February 5, 2009

Get To Know Combine Athlete DeAndre Wright

In his own words with CB DeAndre Wright from the University of New Mexico. DeAndre is working out in the D1 Combine Class. "My favorite team growing up was the Pittsburgh Steelers. I don't know who is the best player in the draft this year. Everyone is starting out their career fresh and has something to prove. My least favorite college football team has to be the New Mexico State Aggies, our rivals. A player that I would least like to go against in the NFL is Steve Smith. I might need some years under my belt before I go against him, he's a competitor. A team should draft me because I'm a competitor, I like to win. I'll play any position they ask me to. My favorite thing about Nashville has to be D1; it is helping me prepare for the next level."

No comments: