Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Get To Know Combine Athlete Bret Lockett

In his own words with SS Bret Lockett from UCLA. Bret is working out in the D1 Combine Class. "My favorite NFL team growing up was the Cowboys. My dad liked them as well as my whole family. I think the best player in the draft this year is Rey Maualuga. He's a diverse player. He plays with a lot of speed and intensity. My least favorite college team would have to be USC, they were our rivals. A player that I would least like to go against in the NFL has to be Brandon Jacobs; he's really big, strong, and fast. A team should draft me because I'm a leader; I have a great work ethic, and will bring a lot of intensity. My favorite thing about Nashville is that it's really mellow here and a great place to focus on what I have to do."

No comments: