Monday, February 1, 2010

Get to know Combine Athlete Al Smith

Al Smith, DT Northwestern State, is training and preparing for the upcoming NFL Combine. "My favorite NFL team growing up was the New Orleans Saints baby, Who Dat Nation! I think that Ndamukong Suh, DL from Nebraska, is the best player in the draft because it's un-real to see him dominate everyone and he has talent that people like me pray for. My least favorite college football team is my in-state rival, McNeese State Cowboys of Lake Charles, LA. The players I would least like to go against in the NFL are Jake Long and Joe Thomas. I feel that a team should draft me because I have a relentless attitude. I will work and work and work to be the best that I can possibly be. My favorite thing about Nashville is that the people are great and the scenery is awesome, I love it!"

No comments: