Thursday, August 13, 2009

In His Own Words with Donnie Nickey

"My favorite NFL team when I was growing up was the Cleveland Browns because I am from Akron, Ohio. I definitely think Peyton Manning is the best player in the league right now because of his knowledge of the game. I chose to train at D1 because I am able to do all the extra stuff here. I work on my conditioning with the team and then fine tune everything else here at D1. My least favorite player to go up against would have to be either LaDainian Tomlinson or Randy Moss. I think I am an important asset to the Tennessee Titans because because I am a hard worker with a crazy button that let's me do whatever is needed. My favorite thing about Nashville is that it reminds me of home and it's the music city. The culture is great here."

No comments: