Friday, January 30, 2009

Get to Know Combine Athlete Jarrett Dillard

In his own words with WR Jarrett Dillard from Rice University. Jarrett is working out in the D1 Combine Class. "My favorite NFL team growing up was the Cowboys. Growing up I can always remember them in the Super Bowls. I think I am the best player in the draft this year. I know my strengths, weaknesses and where I can succeed. My least favorite college football team has to be Texas. We played them every year and they beat us every year. A player that I would least like to go against in the NFL has to be Ray Lewis. He is one of the hardest hitters and just a passionate player. A team should draft me because I bring calmness to the game as well as excitement. I’m more than just stats. My favorite thing about Nashville is that all the restaurants are close to each other. You don’t have to go very far for much."

No comments: