Monday, March 16, 2009

Catching up with D1 Little Rock Combine Athletes

**Antwain Robinson, DE, Arkansas**
My favorite NFL team growing up was the St. Louis Rams. A player that I would least like going against in the NFL is Jeff Saturday from the Indianapolis Colts. The player that I liked as a kid was Tory Holt. My hidden talent is that I have a lot of knowledge, I’m very intelligent. The things that I like most about D1 are the people, as in coaches, staff, etc.

**Stewart Franks, S, Arkansas-Pine Bluff**
I didn’t have a favorite NFL team growing up. A player that I would least like going against in the NFL is Marvin Harrison from the Indianapolis Colts. The player that I liked as a kid was Deion Sanders. My hidden talent is that I can dance. The things that I like about D1 are the people, as in coaches, staff, etc. They’re great.

**Brison Manor III, OG, Temple**
My favorite NFL team growing up was the Denver Broncos. A player that I would least like going against in the NFL is Albert Haynesworth of the Washington Redskins. The player that I liked as a kid was my Dad, who played in the NFL. My hidden talent is that I can draw and sketch. The things that I like about D1 are the atmosphere and the workout program.

**Kevin Woods, FS, Arkansas**
My favorite NFL team growing up was the Tennessee Titans. I would like to go against anyone in the League. There’s no one I would least like to go against. The player that I liked as a kid was Barry Sanders and Bob Sanders. My hidden talent is that I can do gymnastics and back flips. The things that I like about D1 are the facility itself, and the people.

**John Johnson, FB, Ouachita Baptist**
My favorite NFL team growing up was the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. A player that I would least like going against in the NFL is Ray Lewis from the Baltimore Ravens. The player that I liked as a kid was Mike Alstott. My hidden talent is that I am a musician. I play drums, keyboard and piano. D1 has great training and great people, everyone is looked at the same way regardless of ability, it’s very fair.

No comments: