Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DeAndre Wright Talks about his Pro Day


Check out what DeAndre Wright had to say about his Pro Day at New Mexico. “I wasn’t satisfied with my 40 time at the combine, so I came out here and ran way better than expected. This is my comfort zone... all my nervousness went out the window.” When asked about the combine, he said, "I had more energy now than at the combine. At the combine we were on our feet for four days straight. As soon as I touched down in Indianapolis, I went straight to the hospital for medical examinations. It was a real stressful process." And here is what he says about NFL teams interested, "So far I have heard from the Arizona Cardinals, New Orleans Saints, Carolina Panthers, and the New England Patriots. The Patriots are actually going to do a private workout with me here next week. I still don’t know which round I'm going or projected. I’m just staying in shape and keeping my weight up until the draft."

No comments: