Friday, March 13, 2009

Get to Know Pro Day Athlete Maurice Evans

In his own words with DE Maurice Evans from Penn State. Maurice trained somewhere else for the Combine, but decided he needed to come to D1 to prepare for his Pro Day. "My favorite NFL team growing up was the NY Giants, it was my home team. If you ask me, I say that I am the best player in the draft this year because I am a hell of an athlete. My least favorite college football team has to be Ohio State, our rivals. I would love to go against anybody in the NFL. I want to take on the best. A team should draft me because they are getting a good player, competitor, and excellent leader. Nashville is very quiet and slow paced, and coming from New York, it’s a big difference. So, that has to be my favorite thing about Nashville."

No comments: