Wednesday, May 27, 2009

In his own words with DB Michael Waddell

Michael is doing off season training at D1 Sports. He has played with both the Tennessee Titans and Oakland Raiders. “My favorite team had to be the Oakland Raiders when I was a kid. Peyton Manning is one of the best players in the league right now, the guy is so smart. It almost seems as though he knows the defense better than the defensive players do. One of my least favorite players to go against is Brandon Jacobs. I think the one thing that sets me apart is that I am an asset to all aspects of the game; I am willing to do whatever is needed with no questions being asked. My favorite thing about Nashville is that it is home to me and the fact that it is the Music City. I train at D1 mainly because it is so convenient and such a nice facility that is never crowded.”

No comments: