Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In his own words with safety Calvin Lowry

Calvin is doing offseason training at D1 Sports. Calvin has played with the Tennessee Titans, Denver Broncos and Jacksonville Jaguars. "My favorite NFL teams growing up was the Pittsburgh Steelers and then the Carolina Panthers. My father liked the Steelers so I became a fan. Then once the Panthers joined the League I started to root for the home team. My least favorite college football team has to be Michigan, I can’t stand them. I played at Penn State and they were rivals and a part of the Big 10 conference. A player that I least like to go against in the NFL has to be Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. If you make the smallest mistake guys like them will pick you apart. I feel I bring consistency, leadership, and work ethic leadership, intensity to a team."

No comments: